Safe Trailering Practices
For ONLY $159, participants will cover important TOPICS such as:
- Different Styles of Horse and Livestock Trailers
- Safety Checks/Walk Around of the Trailer and the Truck
- Horse Comfort in the Trailer
- Insurance and Manifest Requirements
- Is your Truck Big Enough?
- Tying Techniques
- What to do in a Trailer Emergency
This is a FULL day course explains in detail what you need to know before hitting the road with your horse!
Each participant will receive a Safe Trailering Manual, a Waterproof Safety Checklist for both a Truck and Trailer, a Certificate upon Completion, and Lunch.
Each person will have the opportunity to assess the safety of an actual trailer as well as learn HANDS ON how to properly prepare a horse's legs for travel.